Australian Curriculum Examinations - Privacy Statement
Site Visit Data
- This site is operated by Australian Curriculum Examinations using commercial web hosting facilities.
When visiting this site information is automatically supplied by your browser and
recorded for statistical purposes, including the users server address, date and
time of the visit and pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
- The information we collect remains anonymous and is used by Australian Curriculum Examinations to
help improve the site and assist in diagnosing server problems. We do not log
this information for any other purpose.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except
in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may
exercise a warrant to inspect the web server logs.
- Any further collection of your Personal Information* other than that explained
above will only occur with consent from you.
Collection Of Personal Information*
- Australian Curriculum Examinations recognises that your privacy is very important to you and that
you have a right to control your Personal Information*. We know that providing
Personal Information* is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Australian Curriculum Examinations
is committed to protecting your Personal Information*. We believe that our privacy
policy not only complies with relevant laws but also represents industry best practice.
- If you are asked for any Personal Information* it will be collected by lawful
and fair means, be used for a lawful purpose, be collected with your consent, and the
purpose for collection should be clear and explicit. We will not give any of your
Personal Information* to advertisers or any other organisation without your consent.
- You can access the information we keep about you. If you wish to know what information
we hold about you or to no longer receive any or all of our services, please contact
us using our contact information outlined at the bottom of this page. We will endeavour
to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
Storage and Security of your Personal Information*
- Australian Curriculum Examinations will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information
which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date.
We maintain the same level of security for Personal Information* collected in
an electronic format as we do for that collected in paper format.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related
to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any
Personal Information* held by Australian Curriculum Examinations. However, we will not be held
responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your Personal Information*.
- However, if you are providing Personal Information* via an email or an online
form you should be aware that there are some risks to transmitting data via the Internet.
- This site contains links to other sites. Australian Curriculum Examinations is not responsible for
the content and the privacy practices of other web sites and encourages you to
reliability and correctness of material and information found.
- We will not send you information without first asking
you whether you wish to have information sent to you. If you are
receiving information about Australian Curriculum Examinations and do not wish to receive
this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list by contacting
us and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow several days for
this request to be processed.
Need Further Information?
- If Australian Curriculum Examinations becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with this site,
we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns. If you have
please contact us immediately:
- mail: Australian Curriculum Examinations
PO Box 366
- phone: +61 8 9284 3004
* The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement means any
information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.